Friday, February 1, 2013

February 1st and Brittany WHO?

Happy Friday Lovely Ladies (and gents ha)

I swear yesterday and today I worked 11 hour days both days, so exhausted!
I didn't even know today was Friday until around 10am today! All my days have just run together this week!

With it being February 1st ... before I get started with today's post I wanted to share something I saw on Pinterest that Chris and I actually did for the kids last year ...


I think I shared this last year ... but starting on the first day of February and going until Valentine's Day, I had cut out all different color hearts on just card stock paper from Hobby Lobby, and each day we wrote each of the kids a little note or kind words, and taped it to their bedroom door! Some days Chris wrote one, some days I wrote them ... we took turns and wrote individual things we love about the kids. They loved reading them :) and we loved writing them.

So thought I would pass along for ya'll also!

Don't have kids? 
Do some for your husband, or boyfriend!!! 

Who am I kidding, I would do them for Frankie if he could read ha


Love his sweet face <3

Ok, so last night was the FIFTH TIME that someone said I look like an actress that I had never even heard of before who I have now of course googled and looked at all her pictures. 

Have you heard of Brittany Snow?

Last week when I was at TJ Maxx I was checking out and these people were staring at me majorly ... to the point I was like do I have something on my face? Did I accidentally knock something over? Are they readers of the blog and think I look familiar? Or the worst ... did I sell them a house and forget who they are (my worst nightmare ha)???? No .. the answer was none of those. As I walk out the door they come up to me and say "Are you an actress?" to which I am trying to not laugh in their face, because let's face it, an actress I am most definitely not ha. I of course said no, and they said "We thought you were Brittany Snow, the actress!" 

I was so busy I didn't even think twice about it. Just smiled and said "Oh ok thank you I guess!" lol ???

A couple more people mentioned it and I ignored it. 

Yesterday I was getting my hair done and another sweet girl said it as soon as I walked in ... "You look just like Brittany Snow, oh my gosh!" ... 

Then last night, I put a pic on Instgram and someone said it AGAIN! 


So enough is enough...
Ok ya'll ... so who the H is Brittany Snow? 

She is 26 years old (I am 3 years her elder ha) ... 5'4" ... I am 5'3" on a good day lol ... 
She's been in several movies, sadly to say none of which I think I have seen but I am not a huge movie guru so that doens't mean a thing! 

What do you think?





I mean I guess I can kinda see a resemblance ... ha when I look at our pictures side by side of course.
Chris says he kinda sees it...
Kelly, my BFF,
says she sees it a little but not really hahaha... she is just so sweet she says she sees more Blake Lively which I think is the most hysterical thing I have ever heard ... love you Kel lol ;) <3 

Anywho,
I will take it as a compliment because regardless of if little miss Brittany and I look alike, I do think she is gorgeous and hope to look as pretty as she does! :) True story. 

That's all I've got for today friends! 
Busy day again tomorrow but hoping to finish a little early so I can get some things done around our house. 

This 9 degree weather, I told you it was coming :(  is really cramping my style ... showing houses in the freezing cold is no fun, take my word for it! 

Have a great weekend!!
XO,

post signature

7 comments:

  1. I do see a little resemblance.. But even more exciting I didn't know you were on IG!! :)
    And this weather is just depressing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look exactly like Blake Lively...not just a little. I told you I vote for BL! She's my girl! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL I looooooove Brittany Snow. You MUST see Pitch Perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww i love the sweet notes on hearts for Valentines Day! I may just have to start that with Rob. Hope your wedding plans are going well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can see the resemblance!! Brittany Snow was also on that show American Dreams when it was on NBC years ago.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for sharing the valuable information regarding Real Estate! I also came to know about Luxury Arizona Real Estate which is providing good housing at Dove Mountains.

      Delete
  6. I just couldn't leave your website before telling you that I truly enjoyed the top quality info you present to your visitors? Will be back again frequently to check up on new posts.
    property in surat vesu

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and questions!
Thank you so much for following :)